We have over 50 member organizations working in Madagascar to save lemurs from extinction.
Filter members by type of lemur, region of Madagascar, and more to focus your donation.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals.
Let’s work together to protect their habitat in Madagascar and save them from extinction!
- Support conservation in Madagascar through donations
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home.
- Learn about research groups and zoos that support lemur conservation.
- Read our blog about lemurs, life as a scientist, traveling to Madagascar & more!
- Browse our resources for adults, parents and teachers.
- Spread the word about the uniqueness of lemurs and the importance of their conservation on social media.
- Get inspired to take action!
Lemurs are Madagascar’s most distinctive global brand, and a major asset in scientific, cultural, and economic terms. Their conservation should be a very high priority.
Russ Mittermeier, Ph.D.; Chairman, IUCN/SSC Primate Specialist Group; Executive Vice-Chair, Conservation International
Conserving Madagascar’s amazing primates is not simple, however there are many dynamic and passionate conservationists in Madagascar (and overseas) working to overcome the many and varied challenges.
Julia Jones, Senior Lecturer in Conservation, Bangor University