We have over 50 member organizations working in Madagascar to save lemurs from extinction.
Filter members by type of lemur, region of Madagascar, and more to focus your donation.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals.
Let’s work together to protect their habitat in Madagascar and save them from extinction!
- Support conservation in Madagascar through donations
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home.
- Learn about research groups and zoos that support lemur conservation.
- Read our blog about lemurs, life as a scientist, traveling to Madagascar & more!
- Browse our resources for adults, parents and teachers.
- Spread the word about the uniqueness of lemurs and the importance of their conservation on social media.
- Get inspired to take action!
Understanding the story of lemurs–their diversity, origins, and the way they exist in their environment–helps us understand our own evolution. If we lose lemurs to extinction, we lose a vital piece of our own story.
Steig Johnson, Ph.D., Biological Anthropologist and Associate Professor, University of Calgary
Conserving Madagascar’s amazing primates is not simple, however there are many dynamic and passionate conservationists in Madagascar (and overseas) working to overcome the many and varied challenges.
Julia Jones, Senior Lecturer in Conservation, Bangor University