We have over 50 member organizations working in Madagascar to save lemurs from extinction.
Filter members by type of lemur, region of Madagascar, and more to focus your donation.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals.
Let’s work together to protect their habitat in Madagascar and save them from extinction!
- Support conservation in Madagascar through donations
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home.
- Learn about research groups and zoos that support lemur conservation.
- Read our blog about lemurs, life as a scientist, traveling to Madagascar & more!
- Browse our resources for adults, parents and teachers.
- Spread the word about the uniqueness of lemurs and the importance of their conservation on social media.
- Get inspired to take action!
For the Malagasy, lemurs are our national heritage and our friends. We should not keep them as pets or use them for food.
Jonah Ratsimbazafy, Secretary General, GERP
A host of western scientists, conservationists, and happily a rising number of Malagasy counterparts, have staked their careers and their dreams in saving this exceptional natural and cultural ark.
Peter Tyson, Author, in The Eighth Continent