Donate to Help Lemurs
Learn about our members, and find one to support. You can filter by type of lemur, type of conservation work, and more.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals, and they need our help.
We are committed to working together to save them from extinction.
The Lemur Conservation Network unites over 50 conservation organizations working to protect over 100 species of lemurs across their island home in Madagascar. We aim to implement the crucial lemur survival action plan, protect lemur habitat, and save lemurs from extinction. Our members work closely with local communities in Madagascar, and we strongly believe that in order to help lemurs, we must support the Malagasy people. We are all in this together!
We are making progress every day, but there is a lot of work to do.
The Lemur Action Plan
The action plan was created in 2013 by over 60 lemur experts, about 40 of whom were from Madagascar. It outlines the projects necessary to save the over 100 species of lemur living across the island, and details the resources needed to implement the plan.
How You Can Help Lemurs
- Donate to support conservation organizations working in Madagascar.
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home.
- Support research groups that focus on lemurs and Madagascar.
- Visit and support zoos that help lemur conservation.
- Learn about lemurs through our resources for adults, parents and teachers.
- Travel to Madagascar to support the tourist economy and see lemurs in the wild.
- Read our blog about lemurs, life as a scientist, and traveling to Madagascar.
- Spread the word about lemurs and the importance of their conservation on social media.
- Take action!
Thank You to Our New Lemur Supporters
Lemur Bags—a new line of drawstring backpacks, day bags and duffle bags—is donating 15% of profits to lemur conservation. Enter code LCN10OFF to get 10% off.
Eyes of the World Films
50% of sales from their stunning new documentary about deforestation in the Andasibe region of Madagascar will support the Lemur Conservation Network.