We have over 50 member organizations working in Madagascar to save lemurs from extinction.
Filter members by type of lemur, region of Madagascar, and more to focus your donation.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals.
Let’s work together to protect their habitat in Madagascar and save them from extinction!
- Support conservation in Madagascar through donations
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home.
- Learn about research groups and zoos that support lemur conservation.
- Read our blog about lemurs, life as a scientist, traveling to Madagascar & more!
- Browse our resources for adults, parents and teachers.
- Spread the word about the uniqueness of lemurs and the importance of their conservation on social media.
- Get inspired to take action!
Without collaborative and immediate action, it is possible that our great-grandchildren will never see the beautiful ecosystems and wildlife that many of us are fortunate to live in and research.
Christopher Golden PhD, MPH, Director of HEAL (Health & Ecosystems: Analysis of Linkages), Wildlife Conservation Society